RACHEL’S COVID-SAFE COMMITMENT
I have always been committed to protecting your health and safety and of course my own, so hygiene has always been at the forefront of my business operations. Given the nature of the COVID-19 pandemic there are additional measures as required by law that I must make to safely continue providing hair and makeup services to protect the health of myself and others.
The Queensland Government has implemented requirements specific to beauty businesses which must be followed by all involved. You can view this information about the COVID Safe Checklist for Personal Services by clicking here.
This is exactly what you can expect from me:
- I will maintain excellent hand hygiene.
- I will wear Protective Personal Equipment as practicable.
- I will maintain social distancing as much as practicable.
- Makeup brushes will be appropriately disinfected between each client and disposables will be used in lieu of brushes where practical
- Anti-bacterial spray or wipes will be used regularly to clean down my station surfaces
- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is contraindicated, sick and/or is displaying flu-like symptoms and can ask them to leave the premises.
- I reserve the right to refuse service in its entirety without warning and without refund in its entirety should anyone on premises not cooperate with my COVID-Safe instruction or the Queensland Health directives and laws.
- I will not present for the appointment if I am sick with any flu like symptoms. I will not present for the appointment if I have been in contact with a confirmed case and have been directed to self-isolate. I will excuse myself from the appointment if I become unwell. I will endeavour to replace myself or provide you with my trusted professional industry contacts should this unlikely situation arise.
- I have successfully completed the mandatory COVID-Safe Training for my sector as required by the Queensland Government.
- I will keep a copy of the signed and maintained COVID-Safe Checklist for Beauty Therapists documentation on me.
- I will send a txt message at least the day prior to confirm your appointment. Please let me know if you or anyone else that’s apart of the booking is feeling unwell so appropriate arrangements can be made.
These are the measures that I will require of you and others:
- That hand washing facilities are provided and the space is well ventialted.
- That physical distancing will be maintained as much as practicable.
- That hand hygiene will be followed.
- That all persons on premesis sign in via my QR code by the “Check In Queensland App” which will be located at my work station
- That you are not to enter the premises and/or attend the appointment if you or anyone else is feeling unwell, have flu like symptoms, of if you or anyone else has been in contact with a confirmed case and have been directed to self-isolate or you become unwell during the appointment.
- That any inspiration photos of your desired hair and makeup look be provided in advance where practicable, or that they be emailed or txt to me for my reference as I will not handle your phone. Email: email@example.com Mobile: 0415 212 313
For more information please refer to my full Disclosure, Terms and Conditions by clicking here.
If you have any questions or need further clarification about any of the above, please contact me here or if you have any concerns about whether a business is complying with this checklist that you call 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
The information above is true and correct as at 05/07/2021 and is subject to change without prior notice.
Below Image Credit
Photographer: Cassandra Ladru
Hair Stylist of Bride: Rachel Pivetta, Aurum Bride